|List of associated production music|
The Achterhoek Dances is a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap (not to be confused with Artichoke Dances). It is used mainly in the Krusty Krab or Mrs. Puff's Boating School. It is also used mainly for the characters Mr. Krabs, Patchy the Pirate, and Mrs. Puff.
1st Achterhoek Dance
This dance is sometimes followed by the 2nd Achterhoek Dance. It is used in 20 episodes.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Welcome to the Krusty Krab!"
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward knocks on SpongeBob's door.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "Where could they be? They should've been here hours ago."
- 20a. "Hooky" - The customers complain about Squidward's food
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Time to take out the trash."; "Alright, you two foul mouths..."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff gives SpongeBob a boating lesson while Mr. Fitz watches.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl crashes through the floor.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk to boating school.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - After the 1st patty video finishes.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Oh, I just can't decide what to order."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "Okay, and would you like any fries with that?"
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "(sigh) Welcome to the Krusty Krab, where it's almost as if the evolutionary clock ticks backwards."
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley takes a photo with his first customer.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Mrs. Puff teaches a lesson on boats.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Mr. Krabs does money bowling.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - The 1st track of the entirety of the 1st scene of Squidward in boating class; The beginning of the "Behind the Wheel Lesson" scene.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Boating school the next day; "Something the matter, SpongeBbo?; "Bring the key back to my desk or you're in big trouble!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Patrick tries to order at the Krusty Krab.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Exterior shot of Boating School.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - "That went better than I expected."
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob tries to get Mrs. Puff to sign the petition.
2nd Achterhoek Dance
When this dance plays, it usually follows the 1st Achterhoek Dance. It can be heard in 8 episodes.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "One crying Johnny uuuuuuup!"
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - "I'm going to be 16!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy is at the grill with Potty.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs comes into the kitchen with three SpongeBob boxes.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Remind me to fire my therapist."
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Wait a minute, class."
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - The 2nd track of the entirety of the 1st scene of Squidward in boating class.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob tries to get the mailfish to sign the petition.
3rd Achterhoek Dance
This is the only Achterhoek Dance to not debut in "Pickles." It has so far only been used in one episode.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - The third track of the entirety of the first scene of Squidward in boating class.
4th Achterhoek Dance
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Can I get some extra salt?"
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to clean the back room of Squidward's house.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Fishermen have quite an effect on our undersea friends."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "All right, you two foul mouths. As punishment for fouling the air in me restaurant with yer foul words, you're going to give the Krusty Krab a fresh coat of paint from top to bottom."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff is back at her school.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl's girlfriends eat popcorn.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Hey, Eugene, where's that little fry cook of yours?"
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "Good morning, SpongeBob."
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob leaves Mrs. Puff's class.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - The 4th track of the entirety of the 1st scene of Squidward in boating class."
5th Achterhoek Dance
- 6b. "Pickles" - SpongeBob quickly makes 12 Krabby Patties on wheat buns.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - Mr. Krabs swears about his hurt foot.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr. Pirateson takes the patty off his face.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - (Not associated with Mr. Krabs, the Krusty Krab, Patchy the Pirate, Mrs. Puff, nor Boating School) 'Giant' Squidward blows on a fish's windmill.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Everybody reads their newspapers.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob cooking patties; SpongeBob serving patties.