Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob screams; SpongeBob screams 2nd time; SpongeBob screams 3rd time.
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob becomes worried.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Plankton gets eaten.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob screams; "Boy, the Fist O' Pain sounds... really scary."
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to hide the donut.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream as they notice they've popped the bubble; Aliens appear.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob's parents whimper.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy growl at SpongeBob while under Plankton's control.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - An air cricket appears.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs screams.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward keeps getting interrupted by screaming as hours pass.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Puffy Fluffy growls at Gary near the fire.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs is on a conveyor belt.
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - Patrick walks into someone's house.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - A transport approaches Plankton.