A Flea in Her Dome" is a episode from SpongeBob SquarePants season five. In this episode, Sandy brings a flea back to her treedome.
SpongeBob and Patrick are upset, because Sandy has gone to
for two days, they decide to throw her a welcome home party. During their party, SpongeBob and Patrick notice that Sandy is scratching and biting her fur. Sandy explains that upon her return from a science convention in Texas, she unknowingly brings back a flea. Sandy asks SpongeBob to open her briefcase and take out the flea collar. The flea jumps out of her fur and lands on SpongeBob. SpongeBob gets bitten and grabs the collar. The flea then lands on Patrick and bites him, causing Patrick to take the collar. They fight over the collar, then Sandy grabs the collar and wraps it around all three of them. The flea then reproduces, causing the flea collar to be eaten away, rending it useless. Fleas take over Sandy's tree dome, and no one can escape the dome. Patrick blames SpongeBob for throwing the party and getting infected, then blames Sandy for bringing the flea. SpongeBob states they may be living in a sea of fleas instead of salt water, thus giving Sandy an idea on how to get rid of the fleas. Sandy was unique crashing into the cauldron with fleas by infecting all their space in the dome with saltwater, but all the
citizens are stuck in the dome at the end.
I can turn into a skyscraper!
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by
( Associated production music ‣ )
( Original music • )
( SpongeBob music ◦ )
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Unknown Track 30 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob crying]
‣ Steel Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward gardening]
‣ Main Street - Alec Gould [SpongeBob and Patrick preparing for Sandy's arrival]
? - Nicolas Carr ‣ ["Welcome home Sandy, you know that we missed ya..."]
‣ Wahini Wobble - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy scratching herself]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["You ready?"]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [flea biting Sandy]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy explains what a flea is]
‣ Bach's Toccata - Johann Sebastian Bach, Peter Lea-Cox ["I'm gonna turn into a vampire!"]
‣ Six Powerful Cues (d) - Wilfred William Burns [Patrick takes the flea collar]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [they fight over the collar]
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [fleas multiplying]
‣ House of Horror - Larry Hochman [fleas biting SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy]
‣ Squiddy G - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [plays on Squidward's headphones]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy stepping on fleas]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob screams]
‣ Big Bad Giant - Paddy Kingsland ["Okay, you know what?"]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["I do not play games."]
‣ They're Coming! - Trevor Duncan [they hide in the treehouse]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Sandy gets an idea]
‣ West Side Rumble - Sam Spence [fleas washed away]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
As of August 17, 2016, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.8/10 based on 118 ratings by users.  TV.com users give this episode a 6.6/10 based on 128 votes. 
When Squidward was power walking, one could hear that the song he was listening to sounded similar to the smooth jazz song from " The Thing."
When Sandy opened the door, the water in the ocean was all filled up similar to " Reef Blower."
This is the first time Sandy has gotten fleas. The second was in " SpongeBob's Last Stand."
When Patrick regurgitates Sandy's cake, it is in the shape of Texas.
The bus driver who hates SpongeBob's singing is Nat Peterson.
This episode takes place before the episode, " Squirrel Jokes," because in this episode, SpongeBob doesn't know what fleas are.
In "Squirrel Jokes," he makes fun about how squirrels have many fleas.
Squidward was doing a power walk and said "Heel, toe, heel, toe" just like in " Bucket Sweet Bucket."
This was the second episode we see Sandy Cheeks without her helmet and wearing her suit inside her treedome. The first being " Chimps Ahoy."
This is the 50th episode appearance of Old Man Jenkins and Charlie
In one scene when the fleas make a face, the face kinda resembles King Bowser Koopa, the antagonist of Nintendo's Super Mario Bros. series. Despite it looking different.
The title is a parody of the play " A Flea in Her Ear."
When the flea screeches it has the same screech that a Godzilla kaiju: Megaguirus, screeches.
This is Taylor Fishbowl's 25th episode appearance.
When Sandy said, "There is no such thing as vampires," the flea collar that SpongeBob was wearing was gone, and it came back when Patrick was about to take it from SpongeBob.
Patrick can't possibly eat the apple from Sandy's tree since he is wearing a water helmet.
Patrick eats an apple from Sandy's tree, while the tree is obviously an oak. In a later scene, Sandy even picks an acorn to throw at the fleas.
When SpongeBob says, "Glad to have you back, Sandy," the outline to Sandy's helmet almost disappears.
The fleas couldn't destroy the flea collar; it would kill them when they touch it.
It's impossible for Sandy's Treedome to empty the entire sea, with or without the mass of the Bikini Bottomites.
In reality, the treedome would just break apart if it tried to fit all of the ocean water inside of it.
When Patrick talks about being bit by "vampire flea," after he falls on the ground, his flea bites are gone.
There should not have been any contrast between when there was water in the treedome and when there wasn't because the show isn't contrasted this way when the underwater setting is shown.
The collar keeps changing size when different people wear them.
When the flea hatches two eggs, more than three jump out. When one lands on SpongeBob, the top of his tie is white for a little time.