|A Fishy Conversation|
|List of associated production music|
A Fishy Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Sandy and Squidward reading his invitation.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick uses shadow puppets.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob using his spatula to remove the barnacle. SpongeBob uses a shovel and jackhammer.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Worm incubator.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It belongs to neither of you."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "So, what do you say, Captain Lutefisk?"; Lutefisk removes his shoe.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob and Sandy go to the Chum Bucket.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing baby toys.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob checks his watch.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward flips through Rolodex; "Let's see, there must be someone."
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessmen laugh at Patrick; Patrick draws a sun.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Game continues; Patrick invents a rule for his game.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to clean everything one more time./Squidward orders SpongeBob to flush things down the toilet.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Help wanted at Fancy restaurant.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Cotton swabs.
- 199a. "Sold!" - "I think the littlest kiddywink is off-key."; Squidward explaining what Nick Fishkins does.