"A Fishy Conversation" was composed by Barry Anthony. The main instruments being played in the piece include the bassoon, xylophone, harpsichord, flute, French horn, tuba, trombones, bass clarinet, and piccolo.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Sandy and Squidward read their invitations.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick uses shadow puppets.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob uses his spatula to remove the barnacle from Pearl's face; SpongeBob uses a shovel and jackhammer.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Worm incubator
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It belongs to neither of you."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "So, what do you say, Captain Lutefisk?" (Low-pitched); Lutefisk removes his shoe.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob and Sandy go to the Chum Bucket.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with baby toys.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob checks his Patrick wristwatch. (High-pitched)
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward flips through his Rolodex; "Let's see, there must be someone."
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessmen laugh at Patrick; Patrick draws a sun.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - The game continues; Patrick invents a rule for his game.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to clean everything one more time; Squidward orders SpongeBob to flush things down the toilet.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Help is wanted at Fancy!
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Cotton swabs
- 199a. "Sold!" - "I think the littlest kiddywink is off-key;" Squidward explains what Nick Fishkins does.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a photo album of when he had a baby tooth pulled out.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "That's ridiculous; it's always been the Krabby Patty!"
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton and "Shelby Nautica" have dinner.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Perch Perkins interviews Plankton.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Sandy looks for her sports equipment.
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - SpongeBob gets out of bed to get a glass of water.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "Give us another one! Give us another one!;" "Just one more!;" "Come on, Patrick. We've got some extreme scavenging to do."
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - "Bubble Bass, who are you talking to down there?;" Bubble Bass says to SpongeBob and Patrick that he ate the free lunches.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hey, SpongeBob, what's new?"