This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Ido Mosseri
- Patrick Star: Liron Baranes
- Squidward Tentacles: Gilad Kleter
- Eugene H. Krabs: Ami Mendelman (mostly), Amnon Wolf (some episodes in seasons 4 and 5), Ohad Shachar (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
- Sandy Cheeks: Naama Ozen (mostly), Lital Vadavski (some episodes in season 2 and 4, season 3), Sivan Shavit (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
- Sheldon J. Plankton: Adi Veiss (season 1-2), Tzvika Shwartzberg (season 3-present, Sponge Out of Water), Amnon Wolf (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
- In the episodes "Safe Deposit Krabs" and "Plankton's Pet," there were no words on the title cards. This is likely an error.
- The images in the intro for this language differ from the images used in the normal intro
- There were two special events in Israel: Best Day Ever (event) and Sponge Master. Later, a teaser of Gold Sponge Master is seen with the episodes "House Worming" and "Code Yellow."
- "Christmas Who?" and "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" use the regular intro. However, "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" still uses Painty with the wreath.
- "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" doesn't use an intro.
- In a sketch from Medinat HaGamadim (the Israeli version of Newzoids), Ido Mosseri, who was in the voice cast, paid tribute to his work on SpongeBob SquarePants when he voiced a starfish in SpongeBob's voice, and even used his laugh at the end.
- Atlantis SquarePantis was dubbed into Hebrew, but was shelved in Israel due to copyright issues and strict negative reception.*
- Almost all of the Patchy the Pirate segments in "Truth or Square" were cut in the Hebrew version.
- The series first premiered in Israel on July 1, 2003, the day Nickelodeon Israel was launched.
- For around 5 years there has been a night-marathon in English with subtitles in Nickelodeon Israel. However, for a couple of years, they changed it for the summer vacation to other animated shows such as Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Fairly OddParents, but brought the show back after complains from fans. In the middle of April 2018, the marathon stopped again until July 1st 2018. Many fans complained to the channel, and even tried to protest against their offices in Tel Aviv.
- Even Though Squidward is Known as "Squidweed" in most of the Hebrew dub, in earlier episodes in the Hebrew dub he was simply known as "Squid" or "Mr. Squid". The reason for this change is unknown.